Search in my-sensasi !! upgraded

Loading...

RECENT POST @ Entri Terkini

Thursday, May 6, 2010

J. Lo Desperately Wants Johnny Depp

Share









Jennifer Lopez has worked with men candy such as Matthew McConaughey and George Clooney in the past. But her true goal is to work with Johnny Depp.

Oh yeah, this woman wants Johnny to be her leading man and she’ll do almost anything to have her dream realized. She says she’d even work in the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie!



“I’ve been seriously lucky with my roles,” she told the U.K’s Daily Star. “I’ve worked with a lot of hot leading men, but I’m desperate to get Johnny. Working with him would be out of this world. I’d even be a pirate with no teeth and wear an eyepatch if it meant I could work with him. I want him that badly.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anda Pelawat yang ke-