Search in my-sensasi !! upgraded

RECENT POST @ Entri Terkini

Thursday, February 26, 2009

NEVER LIGHT CANDLE in AIR-CON. ROOM

Share







>> > NEVER LIGHT CANDLE in AIR-CON. ROOM
>> >
>> > For those who sleep in the air-cond room ...........
>> > A friend of mine has passed away recently,
>> > Please read the mail below and be careful.
>> >
>> > Heard of a bad news regarding Charleine, who
>> > studied in MSMKL with some of us. She passed
>> > away last weekend due to carbon monoxide poisoning.
>> >
>> > It happened when she lighted an aromatheraputic
>> > candle for the night in a room with air-conditioning
>> > on and all windows closed.
>> >
>> > Due to lack of oxygen in the room, the burning of the
>> > candle cannot fully oxidized & thus forming dangerous
>> > carbon monoxide.
>> >
>> > Carbon monoxide will prevent oxygen exchange in the
>> > lungs, resulting the person dozing off to state of
>> > unconsciousness & eventually death in less than 1 hour,
>> >
>> > depending on the room size. I am sending this e-mail
>> > out to all of you so that you will be aware of such
>> > danger when lighting aromatheraputic candles in any
>> > unventilated rooms.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anda Pelawat yang ke-